For my most beloved and highly anticipated of holidays, aka All Hallow’s Eve, I felt the need to begin a new tradition akin to the 12 Days of Christmas and have called it “The 11 Days of Diabolical Doom”. In preparation for the bestest holiday in all the known Universe, I have compiled some of my all-time favorite horror generating images which have cost me at least one good night’s sleep in nail biting anxiety after first viewing.
View them if you dare.
Read more "Brad Kronen’s Countdown to Halloween – The 11 Days of Diabolical Doom"
Renowned astrologer Brad Kronen presents the archived recordings from his “Welcome to the Zodiac“(WTZ) series, a group of 12 introductory lectures originally broadcasted on blogtalkradio.com, each dedicated to one of the 12 signs of the Zodiac. In each show, Brad explains everything you’d ever want or needed to know about those particular residents of that […]
Read more "Brad Kronen’s Welcome to the Zodiac Series – Scorpio"
There may be a lot of light-hearted fun associated with Halloween and its gag costumes along with its activities centered around the kiddies but just like the Scorpios we know and love, this autumn holiday is at its very essence INTENSE and HARDCORE by virtue of it dealing with:
– Nighttime (The Sun MUST set first before the revelries begin)
– Ransom (How else would you categorize a command like “Trick or Treat!”)
– Terror or Fright (“The one with the scariest costume wins the Halloween Grand Prize!”)
– The Recognition of Death Itself (said another way, the Horror Film in all its gratuitous glory)
– The Recognition of Those who have Died (The predominant imagery associated most with this holiday are gravestones, skeletons, and ghosts)
– The Recognition of Forces unseen by Mortals (Witches and Witchcraft, Demons and Demonic Possession, and lest we not forget the Donald Trump of all that is diabolical, the Devil himself)
– The Recognition of Our Own Mortality (The Jack-o-Lantern)
Read more "Halloween & The Season of Scorpio – A Time for the Sheared Soul to Shine"
A medieval depiction of Saints Francis and Clare. The open wounds on Francis’ side and hands represent the saint receiving the mystical transference of Christ’s wounds known as the “Stigmata”. On March 13th, 2013, a man was newly elected as the leader, or Pope, of the Catholic Faith. The Argentinian Cardinal named Jorge Mario Bergoglio was not only the […]
Read more "Saints Francis & Clare – Honoring Humility and Dedication of Purpose"
The graciously mild mannered sign known for its knack of avoiding confrontation better than any given Walmart entrance equally possesses the potential to confront the powers that be with an in-your-face aggressiveness that would make even The Donald himself run for cover. The sign that usually needs a full change of seasons before deciding upon anything remotely definitive can become radically decisive at will should they believe the concepts of Peace or Justice to be at stake.
Read more "Libra – The Radically Extremist Sign of Peace, Truth, and Justice"