Brad Kronen’s latest work will have you silently screaming for more due to the entire thing being based in that specific kind of fear that’s by far the most petrifying – REAL LIFE.
So if you dare, venture forward and read at your own risk……and Happy Holidays!
Read more "Brad Kronen’s Latest Book is a Holiday Screamer – “We All SCREAM for Halloween!”"
BRAD KRONEN’S HALLOWEEN DANCE PARTY ……IN HELL! Finally a Halloween Dance Party that has a good beat you can DIE to!! Come Join Brad “Dude, let me tell you what day you’re gonna die” Kronen for a very special internet talk radio show where the brain that could feed a family of Zombies until Christmas […]
Read more "Brad Kronen’s Halloween Dance Party…..IN HELL!"
There may be a lot of light-hearted fun associated with Halloween and its gag costumes along with its activities centered around the kiddies but just like the Scorpios we know and love, this autumn holiday is at its very essence INTENSE and HARDCORE by virtue of it dealing with:
– Nighttime (The Sun MUST set first before the revelries begin)
– Ransom (How else would you categorize a command like “Trick or Treat!”)
– Terror or Fright (“The one with the scariest costume wins the Halloween Grand Prize!”)
– The Recognition of Death Itself (said another way, the Horror Film in all its gratuitous glory)
– The Recognition of Those who have Died (The predominant imagery associated most with this holiday are gravestones, skeletons, and ghosts)
– The Recognition of Forces unseen by Mortals (Witches and Witchcraft, Demons and Demonic Possession, and lest we not forget the Donald Trump of all that is diabolical, the Devil himself)
– The Recognition of Our Own Mortality (The Jack-o-Lantern)
Read more "Halloween & The Season of Scorpio – A Time for the Sheared Soul to Shine"