In 1964, three of the greatest interpreters of Shakespeare’s “Hamlet” converged to mutually star in the film, “Becket”- Peter O’Toole, Sir John Gielgud, and Richard Burton. During the first week of shooting, the three acting greats dined together on the film’s set. Although usually known for his Victorian sense of propriety, Sir John impishly presented […]Read more "Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton: A Love Writ in Water"
Tina Turner. Despite the two words listed above being associated with a famed celebrity whom much of the world adores and admires, they speak of a fabricated creation. The surname of “Turner” represents a branding of Scorpionic control since it refers to the last name of its domineering creator. The significance of the first name is important […]Read more "Ike and Tina Turner: The Duo that did Things “Nice and Rough”"
Renowned astrologer Brad Kronen presents the archived recordings from his “Welcome to the Zodiac“(WTZ) series, a group of 12 introductory lectures originally broadcasted on blogtalkradio.com, each dedicated to one of the 12 signs of the Zodiac. In each show, Brad explains everything you’d ever want or needed to know about those particular residents of that […]Read more "Brad Kronen’s Welcome to the Zodiac Series – Scorpio"
There may be a lot of light-hearted fun associated with Halloween and its gag costumes along with its activities centered around the kiddies but just like the Scorpios we know and love, this autumn holiday is at its very essence INTENSE and HARDCORE by virtue of it dealing with:
– Nighttime (The Sun MUST set first before the revelries begin)
– Ransom (How else would you categorize a command like “Trick or Treat!”)
– Terror or Fright (“The one with the scariest costume wins the Halloween Grand Prize!”)
– The Recognition of Death Itself (said another way, the Horror Film in all its gratuitous glory)
– The Recognition of Those who have Died (The predominant imagery associated most with this holiday are gravestones, skeletons, and ghosts)
– The Recognition of Forces unseen by Mortals (Witches and Witchcraft, Demons and Demonic Possession, and lest we not forget the Donald Trump of all that is diabolical, the Devil himself)
– The Recognition of Our Own Mortality (The Jack-o-Lantern)Read more "Halloween & The Season of Scorpio – A Time for the Sheared Soul to Shine"
“My face has been my misfortune…a mask I cannot remove. I must live with it. I curse it.” – Hedy Lamarr She was voted “the most beautiful woman in the world”. A title she loathed and could never fully shake off. The period of film making known as Hollywood’s “Golden Age” has been given that […]Read more "Hedy Lamarr – Beauty is the Beast"
As mentioned in Part I, the Minister of Propaganda had successfully trained his people into fearfully perceiving a foreign force known as Jewish intellectualism was soon to invade and destroy their world as they knew it. With that fear firmly put into place mentally, Goebbels stoked Germany’s sense of irrational paranoia by adding visual reinforcement.Read more "Josef & Magda Goebbels: Scorpios Bound in Power, Purity, and Propaganda – Part II"
In no uncertain terms, Josef Goebbels was a PR and marketing genius who used propaganda to brainwash an entire nation into accepting his mindset of evil through both conscious and subconscious means. Standing barely over 5 feet tall and disabled by a clubbed foot that isolated him from birth, the dark haired, dour faced man deluded his people into thinking that not only were they a master race of humans that were superior above all others, but that he and his family were the perfect prototypes by which to model themselves by.Read more "Josef & Magda Goebbels: Scorpios Bound in Power, Purity, and Propaganda, Part I"