Death & The Maidens: Sylvia Plath, Assia Wevill, & Ted Hughes by Brad Kronen Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath in their Boston apartment, 1958 “Can you understand? Someone, somewhere, can you understand me a little, love me a little? For all my despair, for all my ideals, for all that – I […]Read more "Death & The Maidens – Sylvia Plath, Assia Wevill,and Ted Hughes"
Valentine Words of Warning King Louis XVI & Marie Antoinette: How NOT to behave within a Partnered Relationship or Reign of Rulership by Brad Kronen To commemorate the upcoming Jour d’Amour, also known as Valentine’s Day, the man who brought you THE astrological love guide of the 21st century, “Love in the Stars” thought he’d shake things […]Read more "Valentine Words of Warning – King Louis XVI & Marie Antoinette: How NOT to behave within a Partnered Relationship or Reign of Rulership"
Alfred Stieglitz and Georgia O’Keeffe were each artistic geniuses in their own right and from a personal perspective, geniuses are never easy to deal with and tend to be difficult at best, especially when two of them reside under the same roof together.
The Scorpio and the Capricorn were inherently aware of each other’s genius temperaments and their marriage wouldn’t have lasted past a year if a sense of relaxed trust wasn’t instilled in their matrimonial bond from the start.Read more "Georgia O’Keeffe & Alfred Stieglitz: A Bond Forged in Artistry and Romance"
Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton A Love Writ in Water by Brad Kronen In 1964, three of the greatest interpreters of Shakespeare’s “Hamlet” converged to mutually star in the film, “Becket”- Peter O’Toole, Sir John Gielgud, and Richard Burton. During the first week of shooting, the three acting greats dined together on the film’s set. […]Read more "Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton: A Love Writ in Water"
Ike & Tina Turner: The Duo that did Things “Nice and Rough” by Brad Kronen Tina Turner. Despite the two words listed above being associated with a famed celebrity whom much of the world adores and admires, they speak of a fabricated creation. The surname of “Turner” represents a branding of Scorpionic control since […]Read more "Ike & Tina Turner: The Duo that did Things “Nice and Rough”"
Renowned astrologer Brad Kronen presents the archived recordings from his “Welcome to the Zodiac“(WTZ) series, a group of 12 introductory lectures originally broadcasted on blogtalkradio.com, each dedicated to one of the 12 signs of the Zodiac. In each show, Brad explains everything you’d ever want or needed to know about those particular residents of that […]Read more "Brad Kronen’s Welcome to the Zodiac Series – Scorpio"
There may be a lot of light-hearted fun associated with Halloween and its gag costumes along with its activities centered around the kiddies but just like the Scorpios we know and love, this autumn holiday is at its very essence INTENSE and HARDCORE by virtue of it dealing with:
– Nighttime (The Sun MUST set first before the revelries begin)
– Ransom (How else would you categorize a command like “Trick or Treat!”)
– Terror or Fright (“The one with the scariest costume wins the Halloween Grand Prize!”)
– The Recognition of Death Itself (said another way, the Horror Film in all its gratuitous glory)
– The Recognition of Those who have Died (The predominant imagery associated most with this holiday are gravestones, skeletons, and ghosts)
– The Recognition of Forces unseen by Mortals (Witches and Witchcraft, Demons and Demonic Possession, and lest we not forget the Donald Trump of all that is diabolical, the Devil himself)
– The Recognition of Our Own Mortality (The Jack-o-Lantern)Read more "Halloween & The Season of Scorpio – A Time for the Sheared Soul to Shine"